13 November 2009

She Came, She Conquered



The other night we took the kiddos out to dinner at McDonald's, their favorite place to eat out at. We even decided to splurge and buy Kid's Meals, with toys (the most important part in Benjamin's opinion.) While we were eating Benjamin and Bekah had a delightful time playing with the other children and going up and down the slides. The amazing part was that Bekah climed up and down all the slides and tunnels all by herself! After over a year of climbing in and out of tunnels on play equipment, I was ecstatic that she was able to do the climbing all by herself. Those tunnels are not built well for adult size persons and I hated blocking traffic for the other children. So Bekah came, and she conquered.

1 comment:

BECKY said...

Fun! I wonder if we'll ever do that when we have kids... Aaron hates McD's. :)