Last year we waited in line for over an hour to see Santa at the mall, and they wouldn't let me take pictures because I had to buy theirs. With all the lines I have waited in so far this Holiday season, I just wasn't up for one more long wait in line trying to entertain three busy kiddos. When the place we had our family pictures done at offered personalized Santa pictures, I was delighted! The children had already talked to Santa at the Ward (Church) Christmas party, and I just wanted awesome pictures of my kiddos with Santa so I scheduled an appointment.
Today we went to our appointment and only had to wait ten minutes for our turn with Santa because we were ten minutes early. Our photographer took a couple of minutes to become familiar with our children and learn their names before posing them with Santa. Ten minutes later we were done, and he even got the baby to smile and Ryan is pretty shy around strangers. Now, I have a handful of awesome, unique pictures for the same price of one picture with the mall Santa, and I can print of as many as I want because I have the copyright for personal use.
No comments:
Post a Comment