It's foggy outside. I'm not being metaphorical here, it's just foggy outside. The other day I was wondering what the purpose of having fog lights on my car was when I don't use them except for about two days a year, and that is only if I decide to leave the house after seeing it is foggy outside. Well, today I used them and I am sure glad I don't live where there is fog all of the time. Scary!
Driving in the fog today also remind of learning to drive on the freeway. The first time I drove on the freeway (there weren't any within an hour of where we lived when I learned to drive) the weather decided to become very foggy. Not normal for that part of the country at that time of year, but none the less it was foggy. I did not like see all of the cars and semi trucks close together, but I survived and after that driving on the freeway wasn't so bad. Anyway, it's foggy today and I hope it burns off soon.
The Main Event
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment