06 February 2015

Getting Wet at the Zoo







After the last day of school, we went to the zoo. It was a lot of fun even though it was super crowded. I think each of my kiddos needs a story about how they got lost, and today it was Ryan's turn. Ryan wandered out of the splash pad area and I didn't see him. Instead of wandering farther afield he started asking  people for help to find his mom. As soon as I realized he was missing, I started looking for him and within a couple of minutes had some ask if I was Ryan's mom. I turned to her and said, "Yes" only to see a line of people pointing me towards my 3 year old son. I was so grateful he stopped, asked for help, and told people his name so we could find each other quickly.

No comments: