05 October 2009

My One Productive Day

Today is Monday, and for once it has been a productive morning. All of the bathrooms are cleaned from top to bottom, unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher, the kitchen counters and floors are done, the pantry is reorganized, the kids are bathed, and I can't believe it's only noon. Usually, it takes me all day to do that so today has been good because my "helpers" were actually more helpful and self-entertained than is normal. My helpers usually come behind me undoing what I have cleaned up or making more messes to clean up.

Now that doesn't mean that everything I cleaned this morning will stay that way al day. I'm willing to bet that by 6 p.m. every room that I cleaned will have some sort of mess in it. Such is life at our house, and if I am really lucky I will get a little bit more cleaning done before the day is through. And, I'm sure I will not get much cleaning done the rest of the week. :D

2 comments:

BECKY said...

Woot!

Scott and Amme said...

Good job. It's a good thing we get those occasional good days to keep up going.