Yep. We are having another baby come October. Totally unexpected, but a blessing nonetheless. We were quite surprised to find out I was pregnant shortly after I had my wisdom teeth removed, and I thought the medicine was what was making me nauseated and exhausted.
Now we are almost 14 weeks along and the nausea has dispersed, but the pain started 6 weeks ago. I spend a lot of my time with my feet up and moving slowly because it hurts so much to walk and sit, but we are surviving. The good news is that we are 1/3 of the way done, and our looking forward to a safe arrival this fall.
The Main Event
1 day ago

5 comments:
Congratulations!
So exciting. I hope this pregnancy is the easiest of the three.
Congrats on the baby! That little surprise must just be meant to be.
I hope things go easier this pregnancy. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!
Congratulations!!
Post a Comment