25 August 2010

Click "Next Blog"

Come on. I dare you. You never know what you may find.

Today I did just that. I clicked "Next Blog" and found a story about a coupon lady a woman encountered at the store that the Cashier did not kill despite endless amounts of frustration, an analogy of free shows and architecture of Las Vegas casinos, and a blog about Japan. Nothing too frightening or exciting, but entertaining enough to distract for a few seconds from my fighting children and the horrible pain in my abdomen. I wanted to leave a comment saying:

Dear Blogger,

I don't know you, and you don't know me. However, I am grateful that you took the time to blog about something that amuses you. It brightened my day and brought a smile to my face. Hopefully, I will find something as interesting as this the next time I click "Next Blog."

Hope you have a wonderful day.

No comments: