Due to the kitchen remodeling project my yard has been poorly neglected to the point it had become a dandelion forest. I spent Monday (and Tuesday, and Wednesday) pulling dandelions up by the roots, and annihilated the dandelions......in the front yard. Oh, and we had an actual "awful Monday," something that has not happened in a very long time because Mondays tend to be my best work days of the week. On Wednesday, my body gave out and decided to come down with a bad case of heat exhaustion which serves me right for spending so many hours in the yard, in the direct sunlight, knowing how well my body does not handle direct sunlight and heat. So I decided to take most of yesterday off and read a book, only to realize how much I still needed to do inside and out, and it wasn't such a great day for that. Today, was the first non-sucky (excuse my language) day of the week. I got to spend all day in my finished kitchen, and am finally feeling better. I made 8 loaves of bread, 8 dozen cookies, 2 dozen carrot muffins, and 1 cheesecake. And, I didn't have to use the table or the stove to fit all of that one my counters! Now, if I can just make it through the remainder of the days activities I will be doing fantastic!
No comments:
Post a Comment