Christmas time has arrived! I love this time of year! I love the decorations and the snow. I love the opportunity to give gifts and share with others. I love being able to remember our Savior Jesus Christ and his sacrifice and example. I love being reminded of the closing of one year paves the way through the door to the next year. I love the opportunity to take the time to think about others and show them that you care. Christmas time is my absolute favorite time of year!By the way, this picture was taken by using a really slow shutter speed (1/5 of a second or so) and rotating the zooming lense out while the camera is taking the picture. One of the cool things I have learned from my Photography class. Michael thinks this technique is called "Lense Blur" but we are not exactly sure if that is the correct terminology. Michael took some amazing pictures the other night at temple square. I'll post more about that later.

No comments:
Post a Comment