
I had my last doctor's appointment yesterday. At least it became my last at the conclusion of my visit. The doctor said that it was nice to have a patient who was so motivated to get better. He even said that I do not need to go to physical therapy any more. Yeah!
My X-rays showed that my break was completely healed. No visual cracks of any kind just a nice metal plate. I may need another surgery in a few months to remove the metal plate, but if having an extra sensitive elbow doesn't bother me, I won't need the surgery.
I am so grateful to have had an excellent surgeon and physical therapist to help me recover from my roller blading accident. I did not expect to be back on my feet, so to speak, this soon. I still have to rebuild my strength and work up to lifting like I was before but at least I am past the biggest bumps in the recovery process.

1 comment:
Yay!! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment