I never thought I would say this, but I like going to the gym. I still haven't conquered the weight room, but I like going to the gym. All it has taken was a cute exercise outfit that is modest, a good pair of shoes, a few late night visits when the gym is mostly empty so I don't feel completely lost when learning how to use the equipment, and gym membership that is paid for because we bought it for the use of the indoor pool for our family.
At first I used the gym for the indoor track and realized that I can enjoy excerise if it is in a constant climate. Then I decided I was brave enough to try out the cardio room and try out the machines in there. I now go to the gym for an hour to two hours every day (thus, I haven't had as much time for blogging) and hope that my efforts will start showing up on the scale some day soon.
The Main Event
1 day ago

4 comments:
Woah! You go girl!
Charlynn, I think that is awesome! That is a hard obstacle to conquer...I'm still trying to convince myself to start doing something like that, too (I've always felt uncomfortable in gyms). It sounds like fun.
You are awesome. I wish I could go to the gym. It's my kids that hold me back. It would be so nice to have them taken care of. Good luck with your new hobby.
good for you. I love the gym, but haven't been back since becoming a mom.
Post a Comment