I broke our printer a couple of months ago. Yanked it off the desk onto the concrete of our unfinished basement, but at least I didn't drop my computer that was at the other end of the cord. Anyway, I have been too cheap to go and buy a new one (and it hasn't been in the budget with car and medical bills getting in the way >P) and hunting on ebay didn't reveal anything cheap. So I resorted to DI (Deseret Industries) in hopes of finding a working printer that used the same kind of ink cartridges we had just bought a ton of.
By the way, if you have a working VCR and don't mind VHS tapes DI is a great place to stalk up on children and disney movies for $1 a piece.
Yesterday, we finally were lucky enough to find a working printer for $15 that uses the same ink we already have. The bonus was that it was a copy machine as well as a printer and so now I don't have to scan and save things just to print off a copy. So, now that I am no longer over 60 pages worth of printing behind on my blog, I have more incentive to post more often.
The Main Event
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment