I am the chief entertainer at my house. I provide, schedule, and plan entertainment and activities for my family. I am able to choose what movies our children watch and what games, electronic and board, they play. Some days I enjoy planning activities for my family. Other days I wish the children would entertain themselves more. Th title Entertainer is often self-imposed but is sometimes requested of me by my children.
We have become quite creative around here with what we do for entertainment. Sometimes all we need is cookie cutters and cookie dough. Other times we need paints and paper. We have even found multiple uses for cardboard boxes and creating costumes or dress ups. Our activities range from inside our house to outside in the yard or neighborhood to going to the park or movies to using our memberships. I try to keep our activities varied yet simple on most days. On a few special occasions, our activities are a little bit more elaborate or expensive but always enjoyable.
The Main Event
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment