08 June 2011

Oh, What Do You Do in the Summertime?

The favorite topic of conversation these days is "What are you going to do this summer?" or "Do you have anything fun planned for the summer?" Since it has been four years since we had a "summer break" from school I have to think about how to answer these questions for a few seconds before answering. For Michael and I, our jobs requirements and schedules don't change so we still do the same things day in and day out. I no longer have to make two trips to the bus stop every week day, but I still have everything else plus the yard to take care of. We don't have anything big planned for our whole family yet so we will be staying close to home. What we will be doing is using our memberships. We will be going to the zoo, the dinosaur museum, the pool, the gym, the Gardens, Farm Country, the mini theme park, and seven peaks a lot. I think we have more than enough to keep us busy and have fun. The best part is doing all of those things won't cost us any more than the gas to get there and packing our lunch because all of those activities are paid for regardless of how many times we go. We are going to have lost of fun this summer!

No comments: