26 February 2009

Confucious Quotes

So, I was playin this game called Mah Jong at gamesinaflash.com and every so often I would have a quote pop up when I would find a particular match (I'm still trying to figure out what match exactly). Some of them are as funny as can be. It makes me want to learn more about Confucius.

Confucius quotes:

"He who sleeps on road wake up with run down feeling."

"Man who run behind car get exhausted. Many who run in front of car get tired. Man who run beside car ... pretty darn fast!"

"He who sit on tack is better off."

"He who laughs last, thinks slowest"

"Man with glass house not take shower in day time."

1 comment:

BECKY said...

I have too much to say! Great job on the quilt... so pretty. I loved the Q-tip thing. :) I loved your sugar cookies pictures. I am still obsessed with Bekah's curly hair. :) I like your post about the tiger... I hope I have inquisitive kids... that's so fun that you get to learn so much random stuff! Pin the tie on the groom... I like it! Okay I think I've said enough. You have really good posts and I love your insights. Oh and I like your details on food storage! Love you guys! Have a great weekend!