Please excuse our mess, our family is under construction.
CONGRATULATIONS MARY!!! You look beautiful. I am sorry we couldn't be there. I am so excited for you and this stage of life. Now it's time for you to get a blog :) That way we can all keep up with you and your hubby. LOVE YA!
Wow! she looks so beautiful in those pictures. I love you both getting married in the winter and having those beautiful capes.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS MARY!!! You look beautiful. I am sorry we couldn't be there. I am so excited for you and this stage of life. Now it's time for you to get a blog :) That way we can all keep up with you and your hubby. LOVE YA!
Wow! she looks so beautiful in those pictures. I love you both getting married in the winter and having those beautiful capes.
Post a Comment