- I am finally over my fatigue disease, and don't have feel the constant need to go to sleep. We think it was just a major disruption in my hormones.
- We are almost current on all of our medical bills that occurred through my surgeries and trying to get my health back where it needed to be and Benjamin's stitches (he has a nice 2.5 cm scar that he is very proud of). It's been a long year of catching up on too many years of the bare minimum because of poor or no health insurance.
- I was released from my therapist.
- My whole house was cleaned in one day last week.
- Benjamin is in gymnastics and loves it!
- I was able to put in another 6 or so feet of flower beds and hope to have them finished by the end of the month.
- I am not pregnant, or losing my mind, regardless of the symptoms my birth control was causing every month. Waking up every morning nauseous (amont other things) with nothing to show for it? Miserable! But not anymore.
- I have yet to die from frustration due to the construction disrupting travel in every direction from my home, but have had to remember to add an extra 15 minutes to everywhere I want to go.
- I survived 4 days without my husband while he was in Pennsylvania, and now he is home! (That was last week.)
- Bekah actually used the potty yesterday, even though she refuses to do so today. She is very independent.
- Our children have a swing set that they spend hours playing on in the backyard.
- Story time has begun again at our local library. Yeah for things to do that get me out of the house and entertain my children!
- All of my favorite TV shows are starting this week or next week, so I will have something new to watch.
- Bekah helped me put the groceries away and Michael helped bring them in from the car.
Okay, so that took more than a minute, but since I didn't have to divide the time between myself and anyone else

2 comments:
Loved it. I'm a huge fan of the Good News Minute! Oh and YUCK about the pregnancy symptons... glad they're over.
Hey Charlynne, it's been a long time, but I'm glad to catch up with your life a bit and see that you are doing good :) I think your kids are so cute!!
Post a Comment