30 September 2009

Noah's Ark

One day this summer we were lucky enough to be the first one's at the Noah's Ark wading pool and I was able to take some awesome pictures of my children. Awesome because I was able to get there attention and not have a million other children in my shots (at least in the beginning.) Later on we met up with some friend to play at the gardens with us.


Benjamin & Asaiah



Bekah & Cindy





"Mom! Look what I can do."
Apparently this is the best way to get your hair wet in a wading pool.


Mom, he's spitting on me! Take a picture!


It's looks like the ark is losing water instead of taking it on.
Good thing it isn't too far off the ground.


The zebras calmly supervise the children as they play.



Benjamin helping Noah look for land.



Benjamin giving Mrs. Noah "five." (I forgot her name.)


Our beautiful Bekah testing the waters before getting wet.