19 May 2008

The Cure for Eating Grass


I have discovered the cure for eating grass. Though this item is designed to be used for such a thing, it didn't occur to me to use it outside until the other day when Bekah decided to wake up early when I was outside working in the garden. I usually only use this item when we travel overnight somewhere. But, when I used it outside the other day with a few toys and it kept Bekah entertained and off the grass.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

does she tend to eat a lot of grass? :) yay for getting something done with the baby awake! :)

Charlynn said...

Dandelions are her favorite and they make her stomach upset. But, she does find the grass and dirt appetizing too. If I set her down outside she is trying to find something to put in her mouth.