29 May 2008

Tagged by Breck

Benjamin and Bekah have been tagged.
I went to Tom & Megan's blog where my children got tagged by their little boy Breck,
which means I need to tell you 6 fun facts about each of them.

1. Benjamin loves dinosaurs, pirates, and sports.

2. He calls himself a big boy because he doesn't wear diapers anymore.

3. He wants to grow up and be a "giant" like mommy and daddy.

4. He found a ticklish spot on Mom that she didn't know she had.

5. He is a greater helper when he sets his mind to it.

6. He is the "sun" that brightens his parents' lives on a daily basis.

1. Bekah thinks walking means wobbling around while holding onto both of Daddy's hands.
2. She loves food and expects everyone to share whatever they are eating with her.
3. Her gigle will make anyone laugh.
4. She loves the sheep across the street.
5. She loves electronics.
6. She recently learned how to make herself sit up.
Like Megan, I tag anyone who reads this. If you don’t have a child, do your spouse.

No comments: