We finally broke down and bought a house. Thank you to the economic stimulus check that helped us move through the process. We are hoping to move in at the end of the summer if all goes well. We are so excited!
The Main Event
1 day ago
Please excuse our mess, our family is under construction.
We finally broke down and bought a house. Thank you to the economic stimulus check that helped us move through the process. We are hoping to move in at the end of the summer if all goes well. We are so excited!
8 comments:
is that the house you're going to move into? it's absolutely beautiful! will you still be in the same ward?
Congrats! That is very exciting!
That is a picture of the house we are moving into. Unfotunately, we will be moving across town but we will be across the street from the church.
Congratulations!
I'm so jealous!
Wow! The house looks awsome! Congrats!
congratulations! that's so exciting! keep us posted on the progress of the move. :)
Congratulations Charlynn! I'm feeling some washer/dryer, garage, and bathroom counter envy right now. It looks like a beautiful home!
Tarmy
Congratulations Charlynn!!! That is a beautiful home!! I am so happy for you. I can't wait until we finally find the house we want. It looks like you will have plenty of room for company now, so we will have to come see you.
Post a Comment