03 June 2009

Adventuredome at Circus Circus

What have Mom and Dad gotten us into?




Bekah riding the "balloon" ferris wheel with Mom. She was too little (by 1/2 an inch) to ride most rides by herself.


Can you find the dinosaur? Benjamin spied it before the rest of us did.


Have we mentioned that Benjamin likes pirates?


Or is it obvious yet?


This was Bekah's favorite ride, the "Roadrunner."




Bekah wanted to ride the train but wasn't quite sure about it as it kept going around and around really fast. Benjamin had to tell us that the train was one of his favorite rides.




Benjamin riding the frog hopper. When he first saw the picture he said he didn't like that ride, but after he tried it once he wanted to ride it over and over again without interruption.


Here we are in the 3-D theater. The kids weren't big fans but it was a unique experience.


Dad riding the "Roadrunner" with Bekah. Michael did all of the big rides by himself, I decided I liked my stomach better in my gut than the bottom of my throat, and couldn't get enough of the roller coaster. I think he ended up going like 10 times.


We took the whole family on a ferris wheel ride so Bekah could share with Daddy and Benjamin how much fun she had on it.



We even caught a clown act while we were there. The kids thought it was hilarious.



Benjamin "driving" a helicopter.


We completely wore out the kids by playing so hard, but I was sure glad they took an afternoon nap, even for a brief time.


1 comment:

BECKY said...

OH MY HECK I LOVED to see your pics of your trip to Vegas! I am so glad you went!!! As I read your letter about family reunions I could TOTALLY relate. I wonder if Aaron and I will ever be able to take our own vacations or if we will be using every day off to see his fam. I don't want to complain because that's just the way it is but it is hard. But seriously seeing all the pics of you guys and all the things you saw and did in Vegas were fabulous! I want to travel with you. The amusement park was my favorite... I love to hear you say which ride the kids loved best and what they thought.

Sorry to hear you had another surgery... I hope you're feeling so much better. And sorry to hear about the rough weekend when the cousins all said everything was canceled... talk about FRUSTRATING.

Again, so glad to have you "back". I hope there wasn't something I did and if there was; I'm REALLY sorry.