08 July 2008

I'm Addicted

I really enjoyed Stephanie Meyer's Twilight series, but I enjoyed this one more. I could not put it down! I was totally enthralled. I loved the descriptive detail and the way it was written in first person made the story come alive to me. I also enjoyed that this character was confident, giving, and able to make a decision. My favorite part was that the host (Melanie) and the alien (Wanda) were both able to get "the guy" in the end instead of having to choose between the two. This is a definite must read. I thoroughly enjoyed it!

1 comment:

Janice said...

i agree! i totally loved the host more than the twilight series! i think it's because i liked the main character(s) more. :) i had checked it out from the library when my mom came to visit. she started reading it at about 9pm and when jeramy went to eat breakfast at 5:30am she was just finishing up! she couldn't put it down!