02 July 2008

We Closed on our House!

After 1 trip to the title company, 2 loan applications, 3 walk throughs, 4 weeks of waiting, and 50 phone calls we finally closed on our house yesterday. It is officially ours, as is the loan that goes with it. Now we are down to packing, cleaning, and moving. Here are some more pictures with the current tenants's stuff.


House Front
Sitting Room

Family Room
Full Bathroom
Green Room
White Room
Master Bath
Dining Room

Kitchen

4 comments:

Jillian said...

Oh Charlynn I am so excited for you! Your new house looks so cute! I love buying new houses just for the fun of decorating! Hopefully by the end of the summer we will have a new one as well! Congrats on the big house purchase! I love the kitchen cabinets too!

Scott and Amme said...

HOOOOOOOOORAY!! We are so excited for you. The house looks great. We hope all goes well with your move and you enjoy all the space.

Ben said...

Nice House!

Mark, Monette, Coytt and Dalon said...

How CUTE!!! I love all the grass for the kids. How exciting to have your own house. I guess now we will have somewhere to stay if we ever get out of this heat and up to Utah :)