Benjamin gathered all of the knights' horses and lined them up for a head count.
He also explored the toy castle and captured the dragon so that it would not attack his line of horses. We spent the most time at this station, even more than the Africa station where Benjamin had fun pretending he was a tiger and playing with the toy animals. Not that I minded at all because I love the medieval time period, castles, stories set in that time period, and most everything else I can find.

This dress looked really pretty on Bekah when she was standing. But, because it was way too big, she was done standing by the time I took half a dozen steps to get the camera from where I left it. She is sitting next to the king's throne and in front of the dress up box. (Did I mention that several of the stations have dress up clothing so that the children can get into character?)

This is a painting of the Lady of Chalot (I forget who the artist is) that makes me smile when I think of Anne of Green Gables pretending to be the Lady of Chalot and almost sinking. I still need to go back and read the story of this painting.

No comments:
Post a Comment