02 September 2008

We have a Climber on our Hands

Bekah is a climber. Not only does she climb up and down the stairs, she has discovered that she can climb on other things. This morning she climbed up on two-step stool that is really a minature latter and she climbed up on a kitchen chair and proceeded to dump salt all over the kitchen table.

When she gets got climbing or getting into something Mommy doesn't want her to she laughs and crawls away. She is so good with manipulating things with her hands that she gets into more stuff then Benjamin ever did (he is always running). I have only to wonder what it is she will climb on next . . . . As I am typing she is trying to climb next to the TV in the entertainment center. It is interesting to watch our children explore this new world they live in.

1 comment:

Jillian said...

OK totally must be a 2nd child thing! Dean is a monster about climbing! and he totally laughs when I get after him for doing so. How funny!I am very nervous about living in a 2 story home with stairs. I'm sure with 2 boys things will be thrown over the banister and things (including the kids) will tumble down the stairs as well. Man what was I thinking 3 kids WOW! that was crazy huh!