I have discovered a different way to watch TV, online. A friend of mine mentioned watching her favorite TV shows on hulu.com and I decided to try it out. I have become a big fan of watching TV online at Hulu and other free websites. It has been a good and bad thing.
Good because I can watch a variety of shows, most of the episodes of the current season, without the scheduling conflicts of feeling obligated to sit down at a specific time in front of the TV. The shows have less commercials and can be paused so interruptions don't cause loss of show time.
Bad because I find myself watching more TV than I normally do. It is so easy to turn on the computer and watch a TV show while I'm doing other things. The wonders of technology.
The Main Event
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment