Abby, Bekah, and Benjamin waiting for their egg hunt to start.

Mom, did they blow the whistle yet?
Hood on, hood off. I want those eggs!

The field of eggs. Can you imagine the children's excitement in waiting to go and get all of those eggs?
Go get 'em! The mass hysteria begins.
One minute Benjamin was next to us, the next he was halfway across the field filling his bucket. Good thing he was wearing his bright orange coat!
Bekah even got a bucket full, and then she wouldn't let it go. My eggs!

Abby holding tight to her dad with her eggs.
Benjamin delighted to have so many eggs.
Now, onto the other activities.
Benjamin was going, going, going the whole morning.
Here he is doing the sack race and trying out the tricycle scooters.
The Easter Bunny was there! Benjamin was okay with getting his picture taken, but Bekah wanted to share her eggs with him.



I want a tiger face!
Grrrr! I'm a tiger!
Mom taking pictures. Apparently I'm not the only one who likes to take pictures of the photographer.
Drawing with chalk. Bekah and Abby really liked this activity!
We had to pry them away from the chalk.
Bekah got a balloon dog.
Benjamin chose a balloon sword.
Benjamin raced through the inflatable obstacle course so fast that I was only able to get a picture of him after he came out the end.
And last, but not least, the train ride. A tractor pulling water barrels painted like cows took the children on a ride across the grass. Bekah lasted until he turned the tractor on and then she decided that she was done sitting with brother and would rather watch then ride. Whew! What a day!

















1 comment:
Oh my goodness! What a fun post! And oh my goodness... that's A LOT of eggs! I always ended up with like 10 tops (from the Easter Bunny at our house and my Grandma!) It looked like a FABULOUS activity! Happy Easter to you guys!
Post a Comment