27 April 2009

Mommy, Paint my Toes!


A couple of Sundays ago I decided to paint my toes before church. It was actually warm enough to wear sandals to church and I wanted to have cute toes! Bekah, ever observant, watched me do it the whole time and begged for me to do her toes too. Since she was already dressed for church, I quickly painted one coat on her fingernails and told her we would do her toes later. She didn't let me forget. The next morning she brought me the fingernail polish and asked me to paint her toes AND her fingernails this time. The most amazing part was that she held still so that I could do the painting neatly without getting it all over her or the bedding. Pretty fabulous for a 2 year old who doesn't hold still for much of anything! We love our little princess!

1 comment:

Scott and Amme said...

Carly is the same way. all girl!! the time that they sit still while it dries is fabulous.