This week it has been warm and dry enough to try to get caught up on some yard work. It took me three evenings to mow all of the lawn because all of the growth from our intermittent spring storms. Michael has been working on tearing up the grass for where we are putting our garden box and now that is done we just need to level it off so that I can start planting. This morning I was weeding the front flower beds when our cute Bekah brings her bucket and says, "I help." She was too cute to resist so I asked her to pick all of the yellow flowers in our yard, and she studiously set to work pick the tops of all of the dandelions. Unfortunately, I have to run to the store for some major weed-killer since the dandelions thought they could take over my lawn since the lawn has been mowed. I think yard work is never-ending, but it is so nice to be able to be outside.
1 comment:
oh that's so cute! What a helper.
Post a Comment