28 June 2008

One More - Round-up Days

For the sake of scrapbooking, I have made a lot of posts lately. It is so much easier to know what happened and find excitement in posting something right after it happens. Shortly, our lives will be filled with a lot of work and I don't know if I will find the time to post as much as I have as of late. We have enjoyed a lot of fun, inexpensive family fun lately. We love that our city is so family oriented and provides the opportunity for families to do to together on a regular basis. It is nice to live in a moderate size city that still has "home town" values. Here are some of the other activities we enjoyed today.



The Shark Slide: a huge blow-up toy where the children get to slide down the shark's throat and out his mouth.


Climbing through the caterpillar blow-up toy.




Bekah absolutely loves to swing. When we set her on the ground near the spinning swing (thus the movement in the background) and she scooted right over to it. The children went on this ride twice. Bekah was upset when we got her off the first time, but was more than satisfied when she was able to ride it a second time.


The children were able to ride side by side on the second swing ride.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

What a fun weekend! I especially loved the pictures of you and Benjamin after the face painting, so cute.