06 May 2009

Bekah's 2nd Birthday

Bekah's birthday was April 19th. Since Benjamin's birthday was this last Saturday, I decided it was probably time I got around to posting Bekah's birthday pictures.
Benjamin gave Bekah a backpack that she absolutely loved! I love to see the joy the children find in being able to give presents to each other even at this young age. They especially enjoy it when one give the other one something they really enjoy.

I think Benjamin was enjoying Bekah opening presents almost as much as she was.


What's this?

Yeah! A "b", as she likes to call blankets or anything like unto it.

An apron! Perfect for our little "mommy" and mommy's helper.

When she opened her apron, at first she thought it was a blanket for her baby but she was just fine when she found out it was something for her to wear. Now all of us have aprons to wear when we make things together!

Bekah had to put on every present that was wearable as soon as she opened. As you can see, she is fully accessorized in the majority of her wearable birthday presents.


Reading cards from Grandmas and Grandpas. She was delighted to get mail! And thank you for the extra "presents" that were used to buy her some cute dresses and pajamas!



On to the birthday cake!

Once Bekah figured out how to blow out the candles she kept asking for "More blow" until we took the candles out of the cake and served it. Silly girl!

Mmmm. Yummy cake!


2 comments:

Annie said...

I love the picture of her wearing the apron and back pack and jewelry.

Brittany said...

She looks soo cute wearing all her presents and I love the apron. Did you make her dolly a matching dress? :)