Every year Farm Country has a birthday party for the baby animals that are born in the spring. Okay, so it is mostly an excuse to invite people to come to farm country once the weather starts to warm up, but it was fun to see the brand new animals and participate in the activities. (Among the activities not post were chocolate milk sampling and riding the ponies.) We had a blast! I was glad that we could make it this year and look forward to going again next year

"Fishing" at the duck pond.


Dancing while waiting for our turn at the duck pond.

Milk jug bowling. Bekah thought she needed to hold the ball and use it to push over the milk jugs. Benjamin threw the ball so fast that Mom was hard pressed to catch him in action.


Eating cake. I don't think this dessert was shared with the birthday animals, but we sure enjoyed it!

The Pig Trough activity consisted of using only your mouth to find the piece of gum in the pile of whipped cream. Benjamin found the gum and chewed it without swallowing (a major feat) and Bekah enjoyed the whipped cream.


Piglets!

The baby goat was able to be in the same pen as his mother, a priviledge not all of the baby animals had.

Ropin' the hay bale animals.

Washable, animal tatoos picked out by the children. "My cow," a smiling Bekah said.
"I want a horse," Benajmin declares.


These lambs were bleating so loudly for their mommies that they scared Bekah. It was so sad, especially because sheep are her favorite animals.

When I see a calf this small I find it hard to believe that it will be so big when it is a full grown cow.
1 comment:
You are always doing such fun things with your kids. Best to enjoy them like that while that still want to be with you.
Post a Comment