10 May 2009

Happy Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day! I usually send out email cards to all of the wonderful women I have email addresses for and this year I figured I would post it on my blog as well, to catch those of you I don't have email addresses for. So this is for all of you wonderful, dedicated women out there who face the challenges and joys of motherhood or have the strong desire to be mothers and experience those challenges and joys firsthand. I am amazed by you! Thank you for being a positive influence in my life and helping remind me that I am not alone in what I am experiencing and learning.

1 comment:

Jillian said...

Thanks for the e-card! and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE my pay it forward gift! Thank you so much! I just love it! Elle is already trying to steal it from me :) When she sees me liking something then she likes it too ~ like the hair thing I had short hair so she wanted to cut hers its kind of cute :) Anyways thanks for thinking of me :)