04 August 2011

My Toy Car

Back in March we invested in a new car. After a long day of looking and test driving we had given up finding something that would fit our needs. We stopped at one last dealership to drive a Mini Cooper just for kicks and I told the salesman what we were looking for and he suggested we try this one out. I decided to humor him and we ended up bringing it home.

This car looks tiny but has plenty of room inside for three kids and their carseats and my HUGE double jogging stroller or all of our luggage and blankets for a weekend trip. I do not want to ever own a mini van and I keep looking for alternative vehicles that fit our little family. I love our new investment and getting super gas mileage after driving around our Durango for nearly four years.