27 August 2011

First Day of 1st Grade

Benjamin goes to school so early now Michael helps get him out the door, and that means we were able to take pictures with Dad on the first day of school this year! Look at our big boy! He is doing an amazing job going to school all day, and doesn't even mind taking his lunch most of the time. Here's to a smooth school year because one can only hope!


Our big strong boys!

I actually got ready for the day hoping to stall until it was time to leave for the bus. I think I was only able to gain a couple of minutes. Oh well, at least I was ready for the day and could take the younger two for a walk around the neighborhood before the day heated up.


Look at all of those 1st grade boys!

Benjamin was the first one at the bus stop so he had the privilege of being the first in line to get on the bus.

No comments: