01 August 2011

Distraction = Subtraction

I had this really cool thing I was going to blog about today. It had something to do with the baby and the things he is learning. I even had a fun sounding title picked out. Then, one of my big kids did or said something and I was distracted. So the idea for the cute post was "subtracted" from my brain and is no more.

In a not so cute way to say it, my baby boy is rolling and arm-y crawling all over our family room! He likes being mobile and getting into things. His balance is improving every day and he is slowly getting over his separation anxiety. Tremendous, positive changes for our little guy!

Hopefully, the next time I want to say something in a "cute" way I will not have big kids subtracting the thoughts from my brain with their distractions.

No comments: