29 August 2011

Pinterest

A few weeks ago, my friend Raegan sent me an invite to Pinterest. As my friend, Margot, says "Essentially, it's a way to organize bookmarks, but instead of a list you have bulletin boards organized by topic and you can see everything you have pinned (yes, that is the technical term for it) in one place. It's pretty cool actually."

I love it! I can see the cool things I have found online all in one place, and I can go to their online location by clicking on the picture. I can create as many "bulletin" boards as I want, rearrange my "pins" as needed, and make comments on my pins. Using Pinterest has helped me solve some organizing dilemmas in my house, compile a bunch of neighbor gifts and party ideas, come up with a lot of sewing projects, collect ideas for decorating my home, and lots more. It helps fill the need I have to be more organized and have at least one thing in my life that will stay neat and organized.

1 comment:

Margot said...

Sweet, I love being quoted!