I love oatmeal cookies! However, since I have moved to Utah my oatmeal cookie recipe does not work. :( If I use the full amount of flour, I get dry cookie crumbles. If I reduce the flour just a little I get the cookie glops pictured above. They still taste yummy, they just don't maintain their cookie shape. If anyone has a yummy oatmeal cookie recipe that works in Utah, I would be most grateful. :D
The Main Event
1 day ago

3 comments:
sorry, no luck here. :) have you tried allrecipies.com? they usually have a bunch of different recipes for the same thing. you could look and see which one looked like it might work.
Charlynn, I have a yummy oatmeal cookie recipe that my family has used for years. It's my dad's favorite. I will try to remember to send it to you. If I don't then call me!
I had that problem with a chocolate chip cookie recipe in I.D. and what we did was add about a tablespoon of milk and it worked great. It made the dough stick together better. I don't know if would work with your cookie recipe. But that's my idea.
Post a Comment