11 June 2008

Picnic at the Park











On Saturday we took the children out for a picnic at the park. It was so much fun! We ate peanut butter sandwiches with apples and carrots and then played on the playground. Benjamin loves it when we do things as a family especially when we are outside. I sure hope that the summer thaws out a little so we can enjoy more time outside before it gets too hot. The other nice thing was that I made a simple lunch instead of an elaborate picnic like I usually do and that made the preparations minimal and the experience more enjoyable. I love picnics and being outside in good weather. We had so much fun!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

you guys all look like you had a really great time. big grins on everyone. :) that's a good idea to pack something simple - that way you can have fun too! :)