25 June 2008

Our Current House

Here is the house we are currently renting. It has 3 bedrooms (one of the bedrooms does not have a closet), 1 bathroom, a laundry room, a family room, and a living room. We have a large yard, a garden plot, a clothesline, and a detached 2 car garage. We have enjoyed our time here, and with the upcoming changes in ourlives we will be leaving it behind. I would post pictures of the inside, but right now everything is a mess with the packing and cleaning I have been doing. It is a very unique house that has been interesting to live in.

2 comments:

Daniel said...

Wow that is alot of acreage.

Jillian said...

It is hard to leave the old behind even though you know you are getting something bigger/better I remember leaving our home in Vegas and it was so hard but we doubled the size and our yard but it was still hard to leave our memories :)