- Thursday, August 21: Therapy, cleaning house to prepare for weekend and company
- Friday, August 22: made bread, shredded zucchini, scarpbooking, farmer's market
- Saturday, August 23: wedding luncheon, wedding (preparations, travel, etc.)
- Sunday, August 24: church, scrapbooking, sending off company, updating blog
- Monday, August 25: scrapbooking, watered garden, harvested vegetables
- Tuesday, August 26: Dinosaur Museum, hung pictures in Bekah's room (last step to being moved in), went to see Kung Fu as a family (fun movie!)
- Wednesday, August 27: grated cheese, sliced peaches, shredded zucchini, laundry, etc.
- Thursday, August 28: ran errands with kids, went to the library, dinner with friends, visited with Amme on the phone
- Friday, August 29: prepare things for camping with friends
After Saturday, I am hoping that I will have a little more time to focus on blog posts and more pictures to share. Harvesting the garden is taking a lot of my time, as are my children, but we are alive and well and way too busy for my liking at the moment. Life is constantly changing on us and just when I think things will start to slow down a bit I am usually given something else to keep me busy.

No comments:
Post a Comment