10 August 2008

Playing in the Rain




I was sitting at my craft desk looking out the window at the rain. The sun is shining through the clouds so it is actually warm outside instead of cold. I was thinking of how soothing the sound of rain is when I notice my son holding his jacket out to his dad. He wants to put his jacket on so he can go outside and play. Michael proceeds to help Benjamin put on his jacket and lets him out the back door. Benjamin just stands on our back pad while the rain falls on and around him until Mom and Dad bring their cameras to the back door, and then he proceeds to dance around and play in the rain. Kids are so interesting sometimes!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

i absolutely love it when it rains and the sun is shining. your grass is so green!

BECKY said...

SO cute!! I love the pics!