
Bekah has discovered colored pencils. She has yet to discover how the write and she does not eat them like she does crayons. She even packs handfuls of colored pencils around the house, we are finding them everywhere! Today when I went to lay her down for a nap she had her usual handful of colored pencils when I went to lay her down. I took the colored pencils away, turned on her music, laid her down, and left the room. Bekah proceeded to howl and scream at the top of her lungs for the next ten minutes. When I went back to check on her she was quite upset but obviously still tired. I got her up, gave her a hug, found the two dullest colored pencils I could find, and laid her back down. She promptly snuggled under her blanket with a colored pencil in each hand. Apparently, colored pencils are the new comfort item at our house. Aren't children unique?

No comments:
Post a Comment