03 August 2008

Scheduling Blog Posts

I am so bright some times! I have some pictures that I wanted to post but I didn't want to post them all at the same time in 3 or 4 separate posts. Then I rememberd the under "Edit Posts" it mentioned that you have drafts, published posts, and scheduled posts. So being the bright person that I am I clicked on "Post Options" to see if that was where I could schedule posts and low and behold all I had to do was change the date and time of the post to schedule it in the future.

I wish I had figured this out sooner, but since I know it now I will probably being using it more frequently. And, no, I will not be getting up to blog first thing in the morning, I just have my posts scheduled for first thing in the morning. So for those of you who are brighter than I am you can smile and shake your head. For those of you who are on the same technilogical level you now have some new information available to you. Happy blogging!

No comments: