12 August 2008

Thunderstorm Beauty

On Saturday, we had a gentle thunderstorm. Meaning, the house didn't feel like it was going to fall down around our ears and the sunshine was coming through the clouds intermittently. The rain was also fairly gentle even though it was falling in huge droplets that sounded almost like hail. Michael took some great pictures of what the clouds and sun were doing outside. Please ignore the cows, they were in the one spot where there were no houses on the way to our house.









3 comments:

Brittany said...

Those are some beautiful pictures.

Wendy said...

I loved all of your picures, but the storm one are really good. If your county fair isn't to far away you should enter them. I bet they would win. In our fair there are lots of categories and you could enter some of your other pictures too. Obviously I love the Count Fair.

Scott and Amme said...

the pictures are great. And, I even likehte ones with cows.