Our family is under construction which usually means at least one room in the house looks like this. More often than not, there is only one room that does not look like this. I do my best to keep filth, dirt, and germs to a minimum but there are usually piles of stuff to be taken care of and a scattering of toys everywhere. I don't usually take pictures of our messes because I like to pretend they aren't there. Out of sight, out of mind.
The other day a friend was coming over to workout with me and I told her I needed to find the floor so we could do that without hurting ourselves. She laughed so I took a picture to send to her to prove I couldn't find the floor. She told me it wasn't as bad I thought it was. I told her that was bad in my opinion, and I doidn't want to imagine how it could be worse. I guess my standards of cleanliness are pretty high. I have learned my whole house can't be clean all at the same time given my current occupation and the constant "help" of my cute little co-workers, but everything does need to be cleaned thoroughly on a regular basis. Thus, our house usually has several construction zones that may be potentionally hazardous to cross through or work in. Nothing toxic, just the mess of living life in a family.


No comments:
Post a Comment