I sort the laundry (with help from my kiddos now they are big enough); I wash, dry, and fold the laundry; and I put away my clothes, the baby's clothes, and help my big kids make sure they get their clean clothes put away. I also purchase clothes, remove small clothes and replace them with bigger clothes, mend clothes, try to remove stains from clothes, discard clothes too worn out or stained to be worn, recycle clothes, and sew new clothes. I do my best to make sure Michael's suits get to the dry cleaners and picked up and that we always have enough clean clothes to wear. Did I mention I make sure we have season appropriate clothing as well? And I get to shop for and clean shoes as the need arises? Last, but not least, I have the opportunity to teach my children how to do their own laundry which is happening a little at a time given their current ages of 6, 4, and 6 months.
No comments:
Post a Comment