Our busy little boy likes to sit up, but is still a little tipsy so instead of getting out our huge play yard for him to sit in outside we found this saucer at a discount store for him to play in. He loves to sit in it and play with his toys or spin around as long as someone is next to him while he is in it. In between rainstorms, I have been trying to catch up on some yard work and redo some landscaping. I now can take Ryan outside with me and he is safe and entertained while sitting right next to the area(s) I am working on. He is also learning to use his legs and body more to move around. Before I know it, he will be crawling around getting into everything just like his older siblings. For now, we will enjoy his stationary contentment.
No comments:
Post a Comment