We stopped to take pictures on a couple of rest areas. At one stop Raegan and I tried to improve our "macro" photography skills. I took the two shots of the mini pine cones on the table to demonstrate the technique as I learned it in my photography class a few years ago. I also had to take quite a few shots of the tiny flowers in the grass before I was able to take a shot with the flower in focus like I wanted it. Raegan told me she was worried she was going to have to help me out of the grass because I looked like I was going to fall over while attempting to capture a clear shot of the flower.
No car problems, just a photography session for each of us. I enjoy being able to share the things I am learning and trying with others, especially my friends and family.
Raegan's pictures above and below.
The pine cones used for our "macro" lesson.
I probably could have zoomed in a lot more.
My pictures below:
The flower I practiced using my macro lens on.
I discovered I have to get the camera really close to the object I am photographing for it to work right.










No comments:
Post a Comment